Combining the best of city and rural environments, the New Maryland Centre is an unparalleled venue in the heart of the Village for meetings, seminars, corporate dining and entertainment. The New Maryland Centre boasts a large main hall that can accommodate up to 300 people (standing) and is perfectly suited for your anniversary, retirement, or wedding reception.
The New Maryland Centre offers an affordable and private alternative to hotel banquet halls and conference facilities. From business meetings to social festivities, the New Maryland Centre is designed to accommodate a wide variety of functions and is an ideal location for your next event. The New Maryland Centre features:
- Ample free on-site parking
- Accommodate functions of up to 300 guests (standing only)
- Visitor reception area
- Large multi-use assembly hall with modern kitchen and complimentary bar service. (Hall can be divided into two smaller individual rooms).
- High Speed Internet
- Barrier-free modern washroom facilities
- Secluded with picturesque natural surroundings
- Outdoor playground and picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Access to three forested walking-trails behind the centre
- Only 4km off Exit 285A on the Trans-Canada Highway
- A community centre for programs, activities and special bookings (dances, weddings, etc.). This facility is also home to the New Maryland Lions Club, and the 1st New Maryland Beaver Scouts.
- View the New Maryland Centre solar energy production data here: https://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com/pv/public_systems/aAtX1300453/overview
- You can download a rental application form by clicking here. Please read the Rental Agreement information on New Maryland Centre rentals here.
- Additional information on renting the New Maryland Centre can be found here.
Victoria Hall & Public Park
466 New Maryland Highway
A quaint hall built in 1918 for the New Maryland Women’s Institute, Victoria Hall is a central point and gathering place for the Village. The beauty of this building with its vaulted ceiling and wood floors, along with the kitchen and washrooms, make this a wonderful facility for community events, celebrations and special rentals.
You can download a rental application form by clicking here. Please read the Rental Application / Agreement information on Victoria Hall rentals.
Highlights of Victoria Hall:
- Can accommodate functions with up to 71 guests.
- Ample free parking
- Access to a well equipped kitchen
- Barrier-free building with washroom facilities
- A picturesque park surrounds the Hall