Notice of Public Hearing
Public Hearing Package – 196 Phillips Drive – 13 September 2023
If you have any questions regarding any of these by-laws or policies, please contact the Village Clerk.
Disclaimer: This electronic version is an unofficial consolidation and is provided for convenience only. It has no legislative sanction. It may not, in all respects, be consistent with the paper version published by the Village Clerk. For the official version of by-laws, reference must be made to the paper version held in the Village Clerk’s Office. The electronic version is updated on a regular basis, regardless of the date at the end of the document.
Select the Municipal By-Law you wish to read from the list found below.
1) Planning Advisory Committee By-law No. 01-2021
3) Municipal Plan By-Law 03-2019 and Future Land Use Map
4) Zoning By-law 04-2019 and Zoning Map (Consolidated February 2021)
6) Building By-law – No. 06-2022
7) Subdivision By-law – No. 07-2020
10) Emergency Measures Response Plan By-law
11) Remuneration of Council Members of the Village of New Maryland By-law No. 11
12) Composition of Council By-law No. 12
13) Code of Conduct for Elected Officials By-law 13
20) New Maryland Fire Department By-Law
22) Provision of Police Protection Service By-law
40) A By-law Respecting Water Rates and Sewer Rentals – No. 40-2020
41) Discharge of Water and Wastewater into Drains, Storm and Sanitary Sewer Systems
42) Water and Sewer Systems
43) Water Conservation – Repealed
44) Geothermal Heat Pumps By-Law
49) Bonding of Officers and Employees
50) Procedural By-law of Council
51) Appointment of By-law Enforcement Officers
52) Animal Control
52a) Animal Control Amendment
55) Control and Prohibition of Noises
57) Dangerous or Unsightly Premises
58) A By-law Respecting Fireworks – No. 58-2020
59) A By-law to Regulate the Collection and Disposal of Garbage and Other Material – No. 59-2020
61) Driveway Culverts
62) Use of Streets, Sidewalks & Boulevards
63) Regulate Traffic & Parking
71) Respecting Parklands
Click here if you want to view the zoning map.
As well, the Village has policies relating to: Donations, Concrete Curb Cuts, Appraisals, Procedures and Protocol for the Planning Advisory Committee, as well as Ditches, Culverts and Headwalls.