Select the Municipal By-Law you wish to read from the list found below.
1) A By-law to Establish a Planning Advisory Committee
3) Municipal Plan By-Law 03-2019 and Future Land Use Map
4) Zoning By-law 04-2019 and Zoning Map
6) Building By-law 06-2016
7) Subdivision By-law 07-2016
10) Emergency Measures Response Plan By-law
20) New Maryland Fire Department By-Law
22) Provision of Police Protection Service By-law
40) Water Rates and Sewer Rentals (Consolidated November 2015)
40) Water Rates and Sewer Rentals Amendment (November 2015)
41) Discharge of Water and Wastewater into Drains, Storm and Sanitary Sewer Systems
42) Water and Sewer Systems
43) Water Conservation – Repealed
44) Geothermal Heat Pumps By-Law
49) Bonding of Officers and Employees
50) Procedural By-law of Council (Consolidated November 2014)
51) Appointment of By-law Enforcement Officers
52) Animal Control
52a) Animal Control Amendment
55) Control and Prohibition of Noises
57) Dangerous or Unsightly Premises
58) Fireworks By-law
59) Garbage Collection By-law
61) Driveway Culverts
62) Use of Streets, Sidewalks & Boulevards
63) Regulate Traffic & Parking
71) Respecting Parklands
Click here if you want to view the zoning map.
As well, the Village has policies relating to: Donations, Concrete Curb Cuts, Appraisals, Procedures and Protocol for the Planning Advisory Committee, as well as Ditches, Culverts and Headwalls.
If you have any questions regarding any of these by-laws or policies, please contact the Village Clerk.
Disclaimer: This electronic version is an unofficial consolidation and is provided for convenience only. It has no legislative sanction. It may not, in all respects, be consistent with the paper version published by the Village Clerk. For the official version of by-laws, reference must be made to the paper version held in the Village Clerk’s Office. The electronic version is updated on a regular basis, regardless of the date at the end of the document.
Zoning By-law Amendment 04-01-2021 v1
Building By-law 06-2020 – Draft v1
Subdivision By-law 07-2020 – Draft v1